Our Global Delivery Model (GDM) is the engine that allows us to provide reliable, scalable, timely and cost-effective services and solutions. In this unique model, project responsibilities are distributed between an onsite project team and an offshore development team. Operational excellence is achieved through a highly collaborative work environment, robust internal processes and people management systems, secure infrastructure management, continuous training and development, and sharing of gained best practices.
This time-tested and proven model has helped us achieve a higher client satisfaction rating for meeting quality, time and cost expectations. We also customize this model to include a dedicated offshore, dedicated onsite, and blended models (onsite and offshore) to meet the specific requirements of clients.
Benefits of the DW Practice Global Delivery Model
- Reduce costs and increase the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Generate higher productivity, flexibility, agility, and effectiveness
- Minimize risks
- Access a large pool of quality resources
- Allow uninterrupted, 24x7 support
- Focus on strategic growth rather than back-office operations
- Choose a sourcing strategy that is best suited to the client's most important business requirements, such as cost optimization, faster time-to-market, cultural alignment, the proximity of location, or risk mitigation.
- Assure the highest quality of service regardless of the mix of services and technologies.
- Lower the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by managing different service streams such as consulting, IT services, and Product Engineering services through a unified delivery framework.